3 Bedroom Bungalow
This is a traditional style bungalow built around 1985, and is set on spacious grounds, with ample parking and detached garage. Located close to the rural village of Glenfarne and within walking distance of all amenities.
Whilst needing some updating this property was finished to a good standard for its era and could easily be transformed once again.
Accommodation includes kitchen, dining room, living room, sun room, utility room, WC, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & family bathroom.
Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, Sunroom, W.C., 3 Bedrooms, 1 Ensuite, Bathroom
• Within easy access of Manorhamilton & Sligo
• Set in a quiet location within walking distance of local amenities
• Off street parking
• Level site with mature trees & shrubs
• Good sized rear garden
• Spacious accommodation
• Generous fitted kitchen with ample storage
• Master bedroom en-suite
• Family bathroom & en-suite tiled
• Double glazed hard wood windows & doors
• Gas heating from a range to central heating.
• Large utility
Electricity – Mains
Water – Independent mains
Sewerage – Shared Septic Tank.
Heat – Gas , tank needs replacing
Full Brochure On Request