Traditional cottage set on Circa 1 ¾ acres
This is a rare opportunity to secure such an idyllic stone cottage offering that ideal mountain hideaway. Built in the 1800s, the property was once owned by Captain Kelly and renowned locally.
Set on a scenic Circa 1.72 acres which includes river frontage and a waterfall. This trek can take you for miles and covers some of the most scenic sites in North Leitrim. Sligo is a mere 20 minute drive and Manorhamilton just 10 minutes away offering all amenities. This property is in the Glencar area and close to the waterfalls and Glencar lake which is a great attraction.
Accommodation includes 2 bedrooms, kitchen, sitting room, loft and W.C., outbuildings also included.
Kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, shower room
- Rural, secluded location
- Waterfall on lands & river frontage
- Within easy access of Manorhamilton & Sligo
- Mature trees & shrubs provide additional privacy
- Fuel shed & work shop
- Traditional sash windows
- Original stone fire place
- Timber floors & beams
- Kitchen & shower room tiled
- Exposed original stone features in living room & bedroom
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler heats water and radiators
- Traditional latch doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric shower