Circa 22.5 acre Quality Farm with Shed, Yard & Entitlements
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a most convenient farm located at Muckrim, Kinlough, Co. Leitrim. The farm is well maintained and consists of good quality grazing lands. Also included are C. 2 acres of planted land which provides a separate premium.
The lands border the River Duff (or Bunduff) a famous fishing stretch of river which runs from Glenade Valley to the sea. This river is constantly maintained which enhances the land.
Good handling facilities come with this farm which includes yard, machinery shed, slatted unit, dry shed and cattle crush. There is also the possibility for one to create a residential farm, as planning was granted in 2013 for one dwelling and subject to criteria may offer potential to reinstate.
Full Brochure and maps on request
• Well located farm of quality grazing
• Most scenic location with panoramic views of the local mountain range
• Bordering the River Duff
• Lands split in two parcels for strip grazing
• Easy access to all of lands with good road frontage
• Private lane from public road to yard
• Water laid on throughout the farm
• Substantial yard and shed with slatted and dry section
• 3 Bay slatted shed with handling facilities & crush
• Machinery shed
• Planning Permission granted in 2013 for construction of dwellinghouse
• Includes Circa 2 acres of forestry with 12 years premiums remaining
• Option to purchase Entitlements
Folio:- Freehold lands as described in part of LM6334 and folio LM 6335