Attractive 4 Bedroom Residence with Garage on Circa ½ acre
This is a most unique and rare opportunity to acquire a property in this popular and most sought after location. Situated in a cul de sac, approx. 2 miles from Sligo, off the main Bundoran road, with generous landscaped grounds and stone walled entrance.
A superb classic design with many features, this property has been well maintained over the years, with good attention to detail and extremely well presented.
South facing property with spacious accommodation including a balcony to the front taking full advantage of the fantastic view stretching out to Knocknarea and Queen Maeves Grave at Strandhill and to the rear views of North Sligo. Garage attached.
Ground Floor – Kitchen, Dining room, Utility, Sitting room, 2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & WC
First Floor – 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Great location with superb panoramic views
- Within easy access of all amenities – approximately 2 miles out of Sligo town
- Situated in a cul de sac
- Fully alarmed
- Garage attached with store
- Balcony to front on first floor provides wonderful views
- Arches to front of house entrance creates a tiled lobby area/front porch
- Landscaped grounds with many established features
- Stone walled entrance with some post & rail fencing
- South facing property built in 1986
- Sensor lights
- Most attractive fitted kitchen in light oak effect with generous storage & workspace
- Dining/Reception room off kitchen with open fire & back boiler. Good quality carpet
- Bright spacious sitting room with quality oak style flooring & attractive fireplace
- Sitting room features coved ceilings, with ceiling rose & chandelier
- Generous utility room with fitted units, sink & appliances
- Large windows provide great natural light
- WC with shower ground floor
- 2 ground floor bedrooms, one with ensuite & both with fitted wardrobes
- Convenient closet on ground floor for coats etc.
- Spacious bathroom on first floor tiled floor to ceiling with bath fitted
- 2 further bedrooms on first floor with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom on first floor with complete balcony and recessed roof – an ideal place to sit and enjoy the wonderful panoramic views out to Knocknarea & Queen Maeves grave