We are delighted to offer for sale by private treaty this spectacular residential property set on an elevated site with many special features. Located minutes from the popular and famous Rossnowlagh Beach.
Approached by a private driveway on an elevated site, approx 2 miles from Ballyshannon and 11 miles from Donegal town, this home offers endless amenities within easy reach.
The property itself oozes charm with quality and luxury finishes throughout. Option for home office as one room already fitted. Vast accommodation, landscaped grounds and detached garage with gated entrance & attractive stone walled boundary are just some of the features of this delightful property.
Ground Floor – Kitchen, Dining room, Utility room, Sitting room, Living room, Toilet/shower
First Floor – 5 Bedrooms, (3 with en-suite) & family Bathroom
• Prime location within easy distance of all amenities and many local attractions.
• Situated on an elevated site nicely set back with pleasant views
• Well maintained mature grounds
• Ample parking
• Garage detached with store separate
• Most impressive entrance – set off with columns and canopy front porch
• Kilkenny stone wall boundary to the front
• Just minutes to Rossnowlagh beach and Murvagh beach
• A variety of amenities within Ballyshannon and Donegal town including shopping, schools, swimming pool,
Golf clubs and a strong cultural area with a choice of theatres
• Electric Gates and full alarm system installed
• Vast accommodation
• Single bedroom fitted out as a home office – ideal for working from home
• Attractive tiling in hallway with turn on stairway giving great character to the property
• Stylish kitchen with attractive fitted units, ample storage & granite work surfaces
• Canadian Oak flooring on ground floor
• Heritage Bathroom suite
• Open fires in reception rooms with stylish fireplaces
• Runtal Radiators installed
• Three en-suite bathrooms, also a walk in shower on ground floor and a family bathroom
• Tasteful décor throughout
• Quality carpets on first floor
• Bright and warm feel to the property
• Built in wardrobes in many bedrooms
• Oil fired central heating plus back boiler off fireplace
• Double glazed windows & doors
Full Brochure On Request,