Charming 2/3 Bedroom Cottage set on Circa 3.25 acres of Land
This is a truly charming property with an array of attractive traditional features throughout. Fully renovated, well maintained and presented with wonderful character. Set on Circa 3.25 acres of land with outbuildings, large workshop included. Close to all amenities of Manorhamilton and just 12 miles from Sligo.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Ground Floor – Kitchen/Dining area, Sitting room, Sun porch & Bathroom
First Floor – 2 Bedrooms & study on landing area which could be used as a sleeping area.
- Quaint traditional style cottage, fully renovated in recent years
- Avenue leading to property
- Boasts great character throughout – a truly charming property
- Many traditional features remain evident
- Set on Circa 3 ½ acres with outbuildings & large workshop of approx 600sq ft
- Great location with panoramic countryside views
- Mature gardens with large trees & shrubs, duck pond & wooded area
- Within easy access of all amenities, approx. 3 miles from Manorhamilton & Sligo 12 miles
- Kitchen features attractive units, new Aga, 2 Belfast sinks & granite worktops
- Utility fitted in one of the outbuildings
- Solid fuel open fire in sitting room
- Water from Spring Well