- For Sale by Private Treaty
3 Bedroom Traditional Style Farmhouse set on Circa 1 acre
A most impressive detached country property, totally restored in recent years to a very high standard. Farmhouse built of natural stone which gives a most striking impression, nestled into the valley with panoramic views of the stunning local mountain range. Popular area for fishing & hill/mountain walking. Glenade Lake closeby & also within easy access of Lough Melvin. Hunting Rights included on certain lands for deer, snipe & woodcock.
Offering much character throughout, with many quirky and original features. The vendors were very keen when restoring the property to retain the character of the building. This is a popular area and seldom would such an opportunity arise.
Stone building adjacent to the property holds planning permission in place to develop and create most comfortable additional accommodation.
Ground floor – Kitchen, Sitting room, Bedroom
First floor – 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom (with shower, no bath)
Full details on request.
- Hunting rights included on certain grounds
- Many beautiful beaches within easy driving distance include Mullaghmore, Bundoran, Cliffoney & Streedagh
- Completely renovated in recent years
- The original fire place and beamed retained offering great character
- Glenade Lake closeby & Eagles Rock within walking distance of the property
- Planning Permission in place to convert adjacent stone building to create additional accommodation
- Within easy access of Manorhamilton & Kinlough with all amenities available
- Superb panoramic views of local mountain range and countryside
- Set on Circa 1 acre – situated back from the roadway with private avenue
- Charming and most impressive traditional farmhouse of stone construction with stone outbuildings